Life Coaching for Artists
with Sheila Chandra
Sheila Chandra is the ground-breaking World Music artist, bestselling author and creative career coach who mentored street artist Stik from homelessness to international acclaim in just five years.
Her latest book ‘Organizing for Creative People’ (Watkins 2017) is a Foyles bestseller − and the only guide to setting up the essential infrastructure that creative people need to thrive in a professional career, that currently exists. Sign up to my newsletter to receive regular tips and tricks for your artist career, and receive a free ebook on time management for artists.
Why Creative Career Coaching?
Consult a Guide Who Knows the Terrain
- free up your creative process
- foster creative well-being for the long term
- clarify your goals and career aspirations
- find strategies and resources to get you to them
- help you find the motivation you need in order to persevere
- reframe, so that you can move forward
for a free 30 minute consultation to find out if I’m the right creative career coach for you.